Kim Kardashian Could Make $90 Million This Year From A 3-Week-Old iPhone App
The app, produced by Glu Mobile, is free to download but encourages users to buy virtual goods. Players can up their virtual social statuses by purchasing expensive jewelry and taking trips to Beverly Hill in the game.Advertisement Getty Images
Kardashian reportedly keeps 45% of the game's revenue, and the game is on track to generate $190 million this year. Wondering who spends all this money on the game? Jezebel found a woman who spent $500 on it already.
"It might be our biggest game of the year," Glu Mobile CEO Niccolo de Masi said in a recent interview.Here's more about the game and its early success.
- IIT Kharagpur will announce final results after July 8: Director
- Shah, Rajnath, Kejriwal visit newly-created 1,000-bed COVID-19 hospital
- COVID-19 recovery rate in 21 states, UTs higher than national average of 60.77 pc: Health min
- IRW gears up for 2nd Instagram edition
- Former RBI governor Patel pens book on dealing with NPA issue