Kim Kardashian Smacks Down The CEO Of Pepsi Over Women Having It All
In an appearance on CNBC, Kim Kardashian strongly disagreed, suggesting "having it all" is something that can be achieved.
"I just think that's not really a positive outlook," she told Closing Bell anchor Kelly Evans.
My mom taught us girls that we could have it all. She works hard and taught us that if you work hard...it's just all about prioritizing. Yeah, it could get tough and after you have a baby - there are so many times when I just didn't want to get up and work on something and I just wanted to be home with my baby. But, you know, for me, and I think i can speak for my sisters, it makes us feel good when we are out working and we can provide something for our friends and products that, you know, we can't find, that we really want. And it just makes you feel productive. So if anyone really feels like they can't do it all...I feel like it's a little bit discouraging to say that. Even if I couldn't and it wasn't possible, I would try. And i would, you know, try my best to do it all.
Here's the clip:
- Tata Tea Agni's campaign celebrates Indian women athletes and their passion and determination
- India targets $500 billion exports for FY23, says DGFT official
- Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa is down and facing issues responding to voice commands
- LG Anil Baijal allows private offices in Delhi to run with 50% staff
- You have been paying more for detergents, soaps over the last three months