Le Eco’s Le 1s is one of the world’s narrowest 5.5-inch phone
The Le 1S is 13% slimmer and sleeker measuring just 7.5mm, as against 8.65mm of Redmi Note 3 and about 7.1 mm shorter than
Owing to its premium looks packed with powerful performance, the Le 1s Superphone that has broken several industry records to become the #1 sold Smartphone online in a short span of time.
That’s not all! The Le1s features the revolutionary Type C charger, which makes charging quick -- just 5 minutes of charge gets you 3.5 hours of talktime! The reversible USB Type-C connector is technologically advanced than its competitors in many ways such as it has an additional sealing and PTC protection in-between wires, which is an industry first.
The Superphone which comes at a sustainable price of INR 10,999 redefines the value segment. Stunning design, best-in-class technology, compelling features, first of its kind content integration – all of this makes Le1s a leader in its segment hands down!
Buyers of the Le Superphones can expect a content ecosystem to be uploaded into its android-based EUI system in the 2nd quarter of this year since the company has already signed contracts with Eros and Yupp TV. The company has inked a deal Eros Now for Video-on-demand (VOD) and with YuppTV for TV content streaming.
The company's after-sales policies are also best-in-class with 555 service centers in prime locations in the country, besides providing 24*7 toll free services, and other value-added services.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates a 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- These are the tabletop airports in India – two of them have seen major plane crashes in last 10 years
- India registers 61,537 new COVID-19 cases and 933 more deaths, taking the total toll to 42,518
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing
- Captain Deepak Sathe, pilot of the crashed AI Express flight, was a former Air Force officer and a part of the Golden Arrows squad