Leadership lessons from PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994, and rose up the ranks to become the CEO in October 2006.
Nooyi is also credited to push PepsiCo to expand its portfolio beyond soda and potato chips into ‘good for you’ food segments like soft drinks with less calories, chips with less sodium or yoghurt with more fruit.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday