Leadership lessons from PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994, and rose up the ranks to become the CEO in October 2006.
Nooyi is also credited to push PepsiCo to expand its portfolio beyond soda and potato chips into ‘good for you’ food segments like soft drinks with less calories, chips with less sodium or yoghurt with more fruit.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura
- Doctor tests positive for coronavirus in Odisha's Cuttack
- Bihar COVID toll reaches 15 as 2 migrants die; tally 2,968 with 231 fresh cases
- Fed up with living in containment zones, mob attacks police
- C'garh govt declares 95 areas as containment zones