Leadership lessons from PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
AdvertisementNooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994, and rose up the ranks to become the CEO in October 2006.
Nooyi is also credited to push PepsiCo to expand its portfolio beyond soda and potato chips into ‘good for you’ food segments like soft drinks with less calories, chips with less sodium or yoghurt with more fruit.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses
- SC slams Nupur Sharma, says her loose tongue set the country on fire
- Will review tax on crude, diesel and ATF every fortnight says Nirmala Sitharaman
- JB Pharma acquires four pediatric brands of Dr Reddy’s Labs for ₹98.3 crore
- Hyundai feels the pinch of chip shortage, global sales fall 4.5%