Leadership lessons from PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994, and rose up the ranks to become the CEO in October 2006.
Nooyi is also credited to push PepsiCo to expand its portfolio beyond soda and potato chips into ‘good for you’ food segments like soft drinks with less calories, chips with less sodium or yoghurt with more fruit.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- 'Democracy has prevailed' says Joe Biden as he takes oath as the 46th President of the United States
- PM Modi congratulates Joe Biden, says he looks forward to strengthen India-US partnership
- Democracy has prevailed, says US President Joe Biden in his first speech. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President amidst unprecedented security. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Kamala Devi Harris creates history as she takes oath as Vice President of USA