Leaked screenshots suggest WhatsApp could add video calling
Macerkopf.de claims that the screenshots are from an unreleased version of the software - 184.108.40.206 - but it is unclear if they are legitimate. Business Insider has reached out to WhatsApp to confirm their authenticity.WhatsApp recently added voice calling over the internet, and so the addition of video calling would make sense as the service expands.
WhatsApp has gained a large following outside of the US, with hundreds of millions of users in Asia, Latin America, and Europe.The service was recently banned in Brazil for two days, but was re-instated after just a few hours as users complained.
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1
- Elon Musk announces major redesigns for Tesla Model S