LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner uses a Venn diagram to illustrate the ideal employee
Here's that diagram, via a LinkedIn post from 2014:
According to the diagram, the LinkedIn employee Weiner most enjoys working with dreams big, gets sh-- done, and knows how to have fun.Weiner wrote that he scribbled down the diagram in his notes back in mid-2014, thinking about a meeting where he pushed some of his reports to boost their long-term goals by a full 20 times. He realized that not only did he need his team to push themselves to their limits, he needed to ensure that they didn't let their egos get in their way."I've reached a point in my career where I want to be surrounded by people who not only share a vision, but a genuine commitment to upholding their company's culture and value," Weiner wrote. "They are team players, don't take themselves too seriously, and 'know how to have fun.'"
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic