LinkedIn has a history of extreme stock movement after earnings
LinkedIn's stock is on track to lose almost half its value today after giving poor guidance on yesterday's Q4 earnings report. As of this writing, it's down more than 40% with no bottom in sight.This is an extreme case, but investors have been a little bit bipolar about LinkedIn ever since it went public in 2011. As this chart from Statista shows, the company's stock often sees dips or rises of 10% or greater the day after it reports earnings.
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards
- Guenter Butschek to step down as Tata Motors CEO and MD from June 30
- Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Adani Ports and other stocks to watch out for on June 24
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021