LinkedIn has a history of extreme stock movement after earnings
LinkedIn's stock is on track to lose almost half its value today after giving poor guidance on yesterday's Q4 earnings report. As of this writing, it's down more than 40% with no bottom in sight.
This is an extreme case, but investors have been a little bit bipolar about LinkedIn ever since it went public in 2011. As this chart from Statista shows, the company's stock often sees dips or rises of 10% or greater the day after it reports earnings.
- HDFC Bank launches Shaurya KGC Card — a farm loan product for armed forces
- EXCLUSIVE: OYO’s new employee initiatives — weekend curfew with no calls or Slack messages, a surprise holiday, and discounted Curefit membership
- 926 personnel selected for police medals on Independence Day
- Malappuram collector among 23 officials test COVID-19 positive
- Best wireless chargers in India