MAP: Here Are The Countries That Collect The Most And Least In Taxes
Everyone loves to complain about taxes, but folks in some countries have much greater right to complain than others.Advertisement
There's a pretty big range in tax collections. Not surprisingly, perhaps, Cuba takes more in tax money as a percentage of GDP than anywhere else. The socialist Scandinavian nations are also high up there.
On the other hand, the US, like many East Asian countries, is pretty low down there in total tax collections.
- Best neckband headphones for a rich audio experience
- India’s first private player to successfully test a homegrown rocket engine is on track for its first full rocket launch by 2021
- Hiring is on a slow rise in India, but the numbers are nowhere close to pre-COVID levels
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X to launch in November
- Hero Moto’s lost sales will take a toll on its earnings — profit likely to fall over 88% in the first quarter