Mahindra riding SUV Fever in India, showcases show stopper XUV Aero Concept - a Coupe-SUV!
AdvertisementAfter the success of the TUV300 and KUV100,
Based on its large XUV500, the XUV Aero looks similar to the likes of modern crossovers from BMW and Mercedes. In terms of looks it gets a sloping roofline that meets the horizontally positioned tail lamps.
The chunky bumpers with faux diffusers are also most noticeable. The XUV Aero concept will also feature the company’s new infotainment and connectivity features that’ll be offered on future Mahindra production cars.
Vehicle design has become the top most factors behind the purchase decision of prospective buyers in the country a fact that is well understood at country's largest utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra.
This is Mahindra’s attempt at a coupé-style
Mahindra has actually been investing a lot in design. It acquired Pininfarina, the global design firm, which has played a part in design of Super cars like Ferrari. The company even had a design studio right at the venue to showcase what went into the making of the XUV Aero. The design studio at the Expo illustrated the development of Aero and the production stages from concept development, ideation and design.
For more details, check out our exclusive video:
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78