Manchester United Legend Alex Ferguson Is Selling His $5 Million Wine Collection
You'd think he'd start enjoying it now that he's retired.Instead, he's cashing in.
It's valued at $5 million, and it comes with a bunch of signed memorabilia.Ferguson explained:
"Taking an interest in wine allowed me to have an interest outside the game. You have to have outside interests to distract you from the intensity and the pressure you come under as a football manager."And all of a sudden, two or three years ago, when I'm going through the portfolio, we realise this has got to be an amazing amount of wine. I retired last year, and I thought this was a good time to, to sell it." Ferguson will start teaching at Harvard Business School in the fall.
Some photos of the collection from Reuters:
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others