Mark Zuckerberg Used This Pick Up Line On His Wife Back In College, And She Was 'Appalled'
AP Images/ASSOCIATED PRESS
Zuckerberg then took her on a date. Chan recalled the line he dropped on her to Today's Savannah Gunthrie:"On our first date, he told me that he'd rather go on a date with me than finish his take-home midterm," she said.
When they met, Chan says Zuckerberg thought he might get kicked out of school for a prank he pulled (the prank was likely "Face Mash," a hot-or-not for students on campus), so she thought he was kind of a slacker.Apparently she got over it. The pair got married right after Facebook went public.
- EXCLUSIVE: Piramal Group is ready for acquisitions in both pharma and financial services
- Israel to start human trials of COVID-19 vaccine on November 1
- Lenders of debt-ridden DHFL to meet today to take call on bids
- Top stocks to watch — Future Retail, RIL, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Tech Mahindra, Yes Bank and others
- Rana Daggubati on why he believes OTT platforms can’t replace the good ol’ theatre