Mark Zuckerberg Used This Pick Up Line On His Wife Back In College, And She Was 'Appalled'
AP Images/ASSOCIATED PRESS
Zuckerberg then took her on a date. Chan recalled the line he dropped on her to Today's Savannah Gunthrie:"On our first date, he told me that he'd rather go on a date with me than finish his take-home midterm," she said.Advertisement
Chan, who was studious and got voted "class genius" in high school, says "the type-A first child in me was appalled."
When they met, Chan says Zuckerberg thought he might get kicked out of school for a prank he pulled (the prank was likely "Face Mash," a hot-or-not for students on campus), so she thought he was kind of a slacker.Apparently she got over it. The pair got married right after Facebook went public.
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study
- SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi's term extended for a second time till February 2020
- Best Storage Solutions for Your Kids’ Toys