Mark Zuckerberg shows how the new 'face swapping' app he just bought will change Facebook
Facebook acquired Masquerade, the maker of a popular mobile app that lets people swap faces and add other special effects to their videos.
The app will make Facebook a bit more like Snapchat, which has become increasingly popular with young users thanks in part to filters that add special effects to pictures and videos.Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg showed off Masquerade in action by posting a video to his Facebook page on Wednesday in which he sports a digital Iron Man mask.
Taking a break from coding to welcome the MSQRD team to Facebook!Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC