Mark Zuckerberg shows that he works at the same kind of desk as everybody else
The space, which fits 2,800 employees, boasts a massive open floor plan and a desk for Zuckerberg right in the mix.
"The whole idea here is that, by having an open floor plan where people work close to each other, it facilitates people sharing and communicating about what they're doing, which enables better collaboration, which we think is key to building the best services for our community," the CEO explains.
Zuckerberg works from the same kind of desk as everybody else, and among the few things you'd find on there are a MacBook and a few books from his Year of Books challenge.
Take the tour to see how Facebook facilitates its "culture of transparency" with its massive open office.
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes