Markets Are Going Nowhere
were down 3.2% after the New York Attorney General filed a lawsuit against the bank.
Britain's FTSE 100 is up 0.05%.France's CAC 40 is up 0.02%.
AdvertisementGermany's DAX is up 0.05%.
Spain's IBEX is up 0.03%.Asian markets closed in the green with Japan's Nikkei up 0.27% and Hong Kong's Hang Seng up 1.45%.
US futures are flat.
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain contempt plea over non-payment of salaries to doctors
- Fourth round of farmer negotiations kicks off with union ministers Piyush Goyal and Narendra Singh Tomar at the helm
- Jharkhand is the only state holding out against the Indian government's suggested formula on GST compensation
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey