Marshalls just launched its first online store featuring discounts on tons of designer goods and a Tinder-like shopping tool
- Marshalls launched its first website on Tuesday.
- The site, like Marshalls' stores, features clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. Prices range from $5.99 for a four-pack of hand towels to $1,199.99 for a leather Gucci tote bag.
- Featured designers include Joie, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, J Brand, Parker, Stuart Weitzman, Gucci, Vince, Christian Louboutin, Frye, and Ugg.
- Marshalls is owned by The TJX Companies, which also owns TJ Maxx and HomeGoods.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Marshalls is officially online.
The discount retailer, which has more than 1,100 stores, on Tuesday launched its first website.
The site, like Marshalls' stores, features a wide selection of clothing, shoes, handbags, and home decor. Prices range from $5.99 for a four-pack of hand towels to $1,199.99 for a leather Gucci tote bag.
The site features specialized shops, such as a designer shop with items from brands including Joie, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, J Brand, Parker, Stuart Weitzman, Gucci, Vince, Christian Louboutin, Frye, and Ugg.
The site also includes a Tinder-like feature that enables customers shopping from their phones to swipe left or right to "favorite" items and save them for later.
Marshalls said the website is meant to recreate the experience of its stores, which offer a constantly changing mix of products that varies by location.
Shoppers won't be able to find everything from their local Marshalls store on the company's website, however.
"Just as every Marshalls store has a different mix of product, the site will also feature its own unique mix; adding new, brand name, designer and other high-quality pieces every day," the company said in a press release.
Marshalls is owned by The TJX Companies, which also owns TJ Maxx and HomeGoods.
When announcing its foray into e-commerce in February, the company said it would keep the product mix different between Marshalls' stores and website to prevent cannibalization of sales between the two channels.
- Heatwave is gone and heavy rainfall, hailstorms in the next 5 days — IMD issues alert
- Retail inflation could soften by 50-60 basis points on government interventions: CARE
- Tata Steel, JSW, SAIL and JSPL will lose half of their export biz as government wages war on inflation
- Sony has announced that half of its game releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025
- Meta-owned Instagram rolls out exclusive ‘1 Minute Music’ tracks for reels in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction