Never say never: Maruti wants another year of double-digit growth in sales
India’s biggest carmaker
It was only a few days back that the auto maker had announced its decision to add more cars to its fleet. This determination is surely going to be a confidence booster for the automobile market of India.
Because of this double-digit growth, the overall passenger vehicle market expanded 7% last fiscal, which would have been just 2-3% excluding Maruti’s numbers.
Maruti is planning for a 9% increase in production and about 10-11% growth in domestic sales in this fiscal, as confirmed to ET by several vendors knowing the plan. These vendors are told the plans so that they can keep pace with the production schedule.
- Listen to free stories from Audible Suno on Amazon Alexa
- ISL boss Ambani approves 4 foreign players regulation for 2021-22 season
- COVID-19 pandemic to add Rs 1.67 lakh cr to corporate delinquencies by FY22: Report
- ECLGS: NBFC body seeks addition to list of individuals seeking assistance
- Africa starts opening airspace even as COVID-19 cases climb