Masked Gunmen Target Berlin Apple Store And Steal iPhone 6 Money
Bloomberg reports that customers were queuing outside the Apple Store for the iPhone 6 when they saw three masked gunmen threaten a security guard who was there to collect the day's takings. The gang took the cash that was being loaded into the security van, and made off with it in a dark Citroen.The getaway car was discovered by police in a wooded area around two miles away from the Apple Store. The thieves had set it on fire to hide evidence of the heist.
This isn't the first time that the Kurfürstendamm Apple Store has been targeted by thieves. In Dec. 2013, a small car was driven into the store's front doors. Thieves raided the shop and stole iPhones, iPads and MacBook laptops before fleeing in two Audis.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France