Masked Gunmen Target Berlin Apple Store And Steal iPhone 6 Money
Bloomberg reports that customers were queuing outside the Apple Store for the iPhone 6 when they saw three masked gunmen threaten a security guard who was there to collect the day's takings. The gang took the cash that was being loaded into the security van, and made off with it in a dark Citroen.The getaway car was discovered by police in a wooded area around two miles away from the Apple Store. The thieves had set it on fire to hide evidence of the heist.
This isn't the first time that the Kurfürstendamm Apple Store has been targeted by thieves. In Dec. 2013, a small car was driven into the store's front doors. Thieves raided the shop and stole iPhones, iPads and MacBook laptops before fleeing in two Audis.
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499