Mastering artificial intelligence the next big focus of Flipkart
Bansal's comments, are of a piece with Flipkart's efforts to expand capability in technology areas such as data analytics and mobility.
"The big disruption that is happening across the world is the rise of artificial intelligence," the 34-year-old said on Friday at an event organised by The Indus Entrepreneurs in Bengaluru.
"At Flipkart that is a huge focus for us." Earlier this year, Flipkart hired former
"The number of shopping experiences will become more and more human, rather than talking to a machine that's pretty dumb," said Bansal, who studied at IIT Delhi and worked at Amazon before launching Flipkart with batchmate Binny Bansal in 2007.
"This is still work in progress but it will become one of the big reasons for consumers to choose one way or another."
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022