McDonald's is launching mozzarella sticks nationwide
McDonald's US President Mike Andres announced the menu addition at an investors' meeting in New York City on Tuesday.
The fast-food chain starting testing the fried cheese sticks in Wisconsin this summer.
McDonald's said at the time that customers wanted more snacking options.
"Our customers told us they are looking for the ability to customize their meals a little more," a franchisee told FOX 6 in July. "People are snacking more often these days and looking for more options to create a right-sized meal for them. Mini meals allow them to do just that at an amazing value."
McDonald's is charging $1 for three mozzarella sticks.
Dip into marinara sauce with $1 Mozzarella Sticks at participating McDonald's. pic.twitter.com/cINgzJ9zyw- McDonald's TriState (@McD_TriState) November 6, 2015
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden