Meet Harshwardhan Zala, aClass 10 student making drones for the Gujarat government
Harsh, who is a Class 10 student, has designed a smart solution using which drones can not only detect but also diffuse landmines on war fields, saving many lives in the process.
AdvertisementALSO READ: Exclusive: Shopclues predicts how the E-commerce space will turn out in 2017
The teenager has built three prototypes to clinch the deal with the
He is very efficient too, as he has spent about Rs. 5 lakh in building his prototypes and has also named his own company, Aerobotics7 Tech Solutions.
The drone solutions that the boy has been working on are outfitted with an infrared sensor, thermal meter and an RGB sensor with a 21-megapixel built-in camera.
ALSO READ: Why e-commerce companies focus on fashion to become profitable
During a war, the army can potentially send these drones to survey minefields, pick up the locations of landmines, and submit their findings to the base-station remotely and the drones can also bomb landmines they spot.
He also has very supportive parents that keep encouraging him in his scientific inventions. They spent Rs. 2 lakh to fund his first two prototypes before the government decided to help him.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: App relied on by investors shows that PayTM clearly lead the e-wallets pack in December 2016
With the future looking so bomb, he might just be the innovator that
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases