Meet Sajad Gharibi, the Iranian power-lifter who might be the biggest man in the world
At 24, Iranian power-lifter
Power-lifting is a sport that consists of lifting heavy weights in 3 positions and is practised by bodybuilders all over the world.
Little is known about Gharibi, who has become an international sensation and been dubbed ‘the
One look at Gharibi and you know that he’ll put all our pehelwans to shame with his towering body.
In his free time, he also likes to take pictures with objects that look infinitely smaller when placed next to him. Take this fanta can for example.
AdvertisementHis Instagram account has more than 50,000 followers and Gharibi loves posting pictures of his daily life there. To follow him there, click here.
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise