Meet Sajad Gharibi, the Iranian power-lifter who might be the biggest man in the world
At 24, Iranian power-lifter
Power-lifting is a sport that consists of lifting heavy weights in 3 positions and is practised by bodybuilders all over the world.
Little is known about Gharibi, who has become an international sensation and been dubbed ‘the
One look at Gharibi and you know that he’ll put all our pehelwans to shame with his towering body.
In his free time, he also likes to take pictures with objects that look infinitely smaller when placed next to him. Take this fanta can for example.
His Instagram account has more than 50,000 followers and Gharibi loves posting pictures of his daily life there. To follow him there, click here.
Popular on BI
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff
- Adani Power undertakes green ammonia combustion pilot project at Mundra plant
- Gautam Adani re-enters the top 20 richest club after stock rally
- Good morning Mr Robot: Seoul school to get new-age English tutors
- Vikrant Massey's 12th Fail crosses ₹50 crore-mark at box office