Meet Teyana Taylor, star of the Kanye West 'Fade' video everyone is talking about
When the rapper took the stage at the 2016 VMAs Sunday night, he delivered a typically tangent-filled speech, defending his "Famous" song's use of Taylor Swift and once again comparing himself to Walt Disney and Steve Jobs. But he also premiered a music video featuring a woman everyone is still talking about.Teyana Taylor is the dancer seen in the explicit, bizarre, and entrancing music video for "Fade," off of Kanye's album "The Life of Pablo," and many were not familiar with her before seeing the video.
Here's everything you need to know about Teyana Taylor:
- Carl Pei's Nothing ropes in former Samsung executive Manu Sharma to lead its India operations
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%