Meet the billionaire behind iconic casinos like The Venetian and Marina Bay Sands, who's worth $37 billion, lives in a Vegas mansion, and has donated more than $25 million to Trump
- Sheldon Adelson is the billionaire chairman and majority shareholder of the world's largest casino operator, Las Vegas Sands.
- The 85-year-old casino mogul is worth an estimated $37.3 billion, according to Bloomberg.
- Adelson lives in a multimillion dollar Las Vegas megamansion and owns several properties in Malibu, California.
- Adelson and his wife are some of Donald Trump's biggest donors, having made at least $25 million in political contributions.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Adelson and his wife, Miriam, reportedly live in a Las Vegas megamansion, own a 300-foot superyacht, and travel in a 380-passenger private jet.Here's a look at the Las Vegas billionaire's life, career, and wealth.