Meet the man who makes SRK look his dashing self
The first time
His first encounter could’ve been belting out the line ‘Raaj, naam toh suna hi hoga’ in true filmy form but instead it was a meek ‘Is this fine?’ after giving Shahrukh Khan the first haircut armed with his weapon of choice- his scissors.
Raaj has been Khan’s hairstylist on and off the set ever since.
He admits that the name definitely helped him building a rapport with King Khan. Turns out, Khan even asked him if by any chance he had changed his name to just get the job!
However, that was not the case. Turns out, it was a real life Rab ne Bana di Jodi moment. How apt!
Up until January, Raaj was almost exclusively cutting Khan’s hair, but now there’s good news. He is now taking appointments for manes which are non-starry as well, and his location? Samantha’s salon in Bandra.
The only downside? He’s only available when
So, what are you waiting for? Get hold of your phone right this instant and schedule an appointment.
P.S- You can call him at 9819989036 and the pocket pinch for a haircut would be around Rs 2,000
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry