Meet the man who makes SRK look his dashing self
The first time
His first encounter could’ve been belting out the line ‘Raaj, naam toh suna hi hoga’ in true filmy form but instead it was a meek ‘Is this fine?’ after giving Shahrukh Khan the first haircut armed with his weapon of choice- his scissors.
Raaj has been Khan’s hairstylist on and off the set ever since.
He admits that the name definitely helped him building a rapport with King Khan. Turns out, Khan even asked him if by any chance he had changed his name to just get the job!
However, that was not the case. Turns out, it was a real life Rab ne Bana di Jodi moment. How apt!
Up until January, Raaj was almost exclusively cutting Khan’s hair, but now there’s good news. He is now taking appointments for manes which are non-starry as well, and his location? Samantha’s salon in Bandra.
The only downside? He’s only available when
So, what are you waiting for? Get hold of your phone right this instant and schedule an appointment.
P.S- You can call him at 9819989036 and the pocket pinch for a haircut would be around Rs 2,000
Image credit: Indiatimes
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart