Meet the two new stunners from BMW’s xDrive stable!
AdvertisementBMW has launched two performance sports cars, X5 M and X6 M at Rs 1.5 crore and Rs 1.6 crore. These variants are available as completely built units and are open for booking from today, BMW Group India President Philipp von Sahr told reporters after launching the cars.
He said M series are some of the most powerful performance portfolios from the world’s largest premium car maker.
These models come with 8 cylinder petrol engines that can deliver a speed of 100 km in just 4.2 seconds with a top speed of 250 kmph. Both the cars are four-wheel drives and offer features like brake energy regeneration and equal weight distribution, among others.
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes