Meet the two new stunners from BMW’s xDrive stable!
AdvertisementBMW has launched two performance sports cars, X5 M and X6 M at Rs 1.5 crore and Rs 1.6 crore. These variants are available as completely built units and are open for booking from today, BMW Group India President Philipp von Sahr told reporters after launching the cars.
He said M series are some of the most powerful performance portfolios from the world’s largest premium car maker.
These models come with 8 cylinder petrol engines that can deliver a speed of 100 km in just 4.2 seconds with a top speed of 250 kmph. Both the cars are four-wheel drives and offer features like brake energy regeneration and equal weight distribution, among others.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala