Men, beware. These are the draconian Anti-Men laws in India
Any law is supposed to bring peace in our lives. It ensures that there is a equality and zero biasness among people. However, there are a few laws in our Constitution, which instead of providing relief guarantees suffering. It's a fact that in a country where crime against women is at an all time high and the number of misogynists are quite prominent, the government needed provisions to keep a check. But when an innocent man suffers for any crime committed by him, it's a big blow to humanity.
Anti Men Laws in India
- Here’s why onion prices have surged to nearly ₹100/kg
- Netflix India beats Amazon Prime for its Customer Experience in the media streaming category, shows Kantar’s CX+ report
- India's contact tracing app Aarogya Setu comes under the scanner again — three departments fail to explain their role in its development
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India