Microsoft Almost Put Smell-O-Vision In The Xbox One Controller
It was first deployed for a 1960 movie called Scent of Mystery, but it turns out that Microsoft was considering implementing a comparable technology in its Xbox One controller, reports Engadget.Presumably you'd be smelling Call of Duty's gunpower, Madden's football player sweat, and the like. Maybe video game smells are an omission for the better.
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1: Farmer leader Darshan Pal. PTI TRS GJS GJS TIR TIR
- Apple doubles its India market share this winter thanks to the launch of its online store and sales of iPhone 11, XR and 12