Microsoft Almost Put Smell-O-Vision In The Xbox One Controller
It was first deployed for a 1960 movie called Scent of Mystery, but it turns out that Microsoft was considering implementing a comparable technology in its Xbox One controller, reports Engadget.Presumably you'd be smelling Call of Duty's gunpower, Madden's football player sweat, and the like. Maybe video game smells are an omission for the better.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow