Microsoft's cloud business will be under the microscope when it reports earnings
Here's the analyst consensus on Microsoft's quarter:
- EPS of $0.71 (non-GAAP), flat from last year.
- Revenue of $25.26 billion, down 4.6% from last year.
Analyst firm Bernstein is predicting a huge beat, breaking from the pack with expectations of $0.75 a share on strong cloud results. And Microsoft's stock is up almost 2% in trading ahead of the earnings announcement.
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year