Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai and giving us all kinds of fitness goals
The 50-year-old is running the 570-km-long stretch between Ahmedabad and Mumbai via Silvassa, barefoot for the
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Soman started his run from July 26 onwards and managed to complete a massive distance of 67 kms on the first day to reach Anand.
On the second day he completed another 62 kms. In a video posted on his Facebook page, Soman is seen running as if he’s on his daily morning jog- the fact that he’s barefoot doesn’t seem to bother him at all.
He also points out how the weather is humid- all while running between two cities BAREFOOT. Soman is expected to reach Mumbai by August 7.
Here’s wishing him a fun run!
If this doesn’t give you fitness goals, nothing will.
Image credit: Milind Soman/Facebook
- IAMAI-BACC appoints India’s first cyber security coordinator Dr Gulshan Rai as its Advisory Board Member
- Here are the top most awaited Indian web series of 2021 as per YouGov's survey
- Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
- Ola Scooter launch date set for August 15 – here’s everything you need to know
- Facebook employees asked to wear masks at offices due to rising Covid cases