Mobile Media Summit Unites The Mobile Industry During Advertising Week
According to the latest numbers from eMarketer, mobile is bigger than ever. The overall mobile ad market is expected to grow 89% to $16.65 billion in 2013, and global smartphone adoption has already tipped over 50%.The Mobile Media Summit and Upfront, the largest mobile events series in North America, was formed in 2008 to provide a forum where brand, agency, and mobile leaders could come together and discuss the newest mobile technology and media.
This year, the Mobile Media Summit also introduces the Mobile Mafia Awards, honoring the year's best work in categories from best mobile platform to most innovative agency in mobile. Awards submissions will be judged by a premier panel of creative and digital leaders, including:
- Activision, VP-Global Brand Marketing, Jonathan Anastas
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, Chief Digital Officer, Brandon Berger
- McGarryBowen, Chief Digital Creative Officer, Steve Hicks
- DDB Worldwide, Chief Creative Officer, Amir Kassaei
- JTW New York, ECD, Eric Weisberg
"I am honored to have so many leaders from advertising, digital, media and mobile continue to support us in moving the industry forward. This year's event has a record number of brands coming, which clearly shows how brands are aggressively investing in mobile media, advertising and marketing."
- Paran Johar, Founder and CEO, Mobile Media Summit
- Delhi Budget: Law university, English speaking course on cards for higher education students
- Aurangabad tourism overlooked in Maha budget: Stakeholders
- Delhi govt allocates Rs 1,550 crore in budget for development of unauthorised colonies
- Asus TUF Dash F15 gaming laptop launched starting at ₹1,39,990
- Vedantu plans to hire 2,500 people over the next three months as it take ed-tech to smaller towns