Modi softens tax blow on black money scheme by 14%
The Modi government has decided to soften the
With this move, the government also clarified that it will not question the source of income from which tax is paid on undeclared incomes.
For example, if a person has to declare undisclosed assets worth Rs 100 crore, the tax outgo would work out to be Rs 45 crore, as per the current scheme, while the balance (Rs 55 crore) would be deemed as rightful income. However, if the government does not question the source of income from, the
The government hopes that with this, more and more people would be encouraged to come out with their undisclosed assets.
- Plea in HC for waiving tuition fees as no physical classes held by schools during COVID-19 lockdown
- Kinetic Worldwide launches IOM, an OOH planning tool to help minimise spillover
- With record spike of 1,803, Pune COVID-19 tally reaches 34,399
- 15 new COVID-19 cases in Arunachal Pradesh take total tally to 302
- 5 more die due to COVID-19 in Assam, toll rises to 32