Modi’s getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds and Twitter is going bonkers over it
It is, indeed, a matter of pride that our prime minister will now join the ranks of prominent global leaders at the museum in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok in April.
READ ALSO: Madame Tussauds is coming to Delhi! Here are 10 Bollywood stars we would like to see waxed!
Modi can be seen giving his measurements, hair and denture size. Here’s how Twitter celebrated the news
Why is this not already a MEME? Shame on you, internet. pic.twitter.com/W681MduIKq— Deepanjana Pal (@dpanjana) March 16, 2016
EXCLUSIVE pic of Narendra Modi's wax statue pic.twitter.com/TdmF2umHw7— Faking News (@fakingnews) March 17, 2016
Here's proof that Modi is a congress agent. pic.twitter.com/niw1A8Lby7— Err (@Errendous) March 16, 2016
modi gets measured out for madame tussauds, bjp fears dummy may be more expressive pic.twitter.com/z4t5Nx5V33— Hartosh Singh Bal (@HartoshSinghBal) March 16, 2016
Madame Tussauds is waiting for Modi to stop inflating— ☭ Doppelgänger (@5n0q3n) December 7, 2015
Its difficult to determine proportions when someone's this fat pic.twitter.com/xcu54AawVu
- Delhi budget: Free Covid vaccine scheme at state-run hospitals; special women mohalla clinics
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat resigns
- Laxmi Organic IPO is slated to hit capital markets next week — price band set at ₹129-130 a share
- Tamil Nadu orders spot fine of ₹200 for not wearing a mask amid rising cases of COVID-19
- India's oldest voter gets first dose of COVID-19 vaccine