Modi’s getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds and Twitter is going bonkers over it
It is, indeed, a matter of pride that our prime minister will now join the ranks of prominent global leaders at the museum in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok in April.
READ ALSO: Madame Tussauds is coming to Delhi! Here are 10 Bollywood stars we would like to see waxed!
As the images of Modi being measured for the statue emerged on the internet, Twitter took no time and flooded the feeds with memes.
Modi can be seen giving his measurements, hair and denture size. Here’s how Twitter celebrated the news
Why is this not already a MEME? Shame on you, internet. pic.twitter.com/W681MduIKq— Deepanjana Pal (@dpanjana) March 16, 2016
EXCLUSIVE pic of Narendra Modi's wax statue pic.twitter.com/TdmF2umHw7— Faking News (@fakingnews) March 17, 2016
Here's proof that Modi is a congress agent. pic.twitter.com/niw1A8Lby7— Err (@Errendous) March 16, 2016
modi gets measured out for madame tussauds, bjp fears dummy may be more expressive pic.twitter.com/z4t5Nx5V33— Hartosh Singh Bal (@HartoshSinghBal) March 16, 2016
Madame Tussauds is waiting for Modi to stop inflating— ☭ Doppelgänger (@5n0q3n) December 7, 2015
Its difficult to determine proportions when someone's this fat pic.twitter.com/xcu54AawVu
- Google introduces 2 new predictive tools in Analytics platform
- 13.3-inch MacBook Pro to be 1st device with Apple silicon chip
- Google to prohibit stalkerware used for spying on intimate partners
- Strengthened cooperation in science, tech key to accelerating COVID-19 response: India, Japan at UN
- Maha: 300 beds added to COVID-19 hospitals in rural Thane