More than 170,000 people are coming to San Francisco for Salesforce's blockbuster event this week - here's what to expect
Business Insider/Eugene Kim
Salesforce's huge annual conference, Dreamforce, is coming back to downtown San Francisco for the 14th time this week.Everything about Dreamforce is over the top: More than 170,000 people from 83 countries are expected to come and be part of the 3,000-plus speaking sessions.
Some people call it the Woodstock of the software industry.But more than anything, Dreamforce is a great marketing event for Salesforce to meet with its customers and developers, while raising its overall brand awareness.
Here's everything you need to know about this year's Dreamforce:
- Tech giants Google, Amazon, and Apple back work authorisation in US for spouses of H-1B visa holders
- This new book about saving a forest as big as 178,000 football fields is only partly fictional
- Cyclone Tauktae causes heavy rains in Kerala — coastal areas are badly affected
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat