Mukesh Ambani buys his most expensive car till date and its bullet-proof!
AdvertisementThere is a new prized addition to
"The car is a regular BMW 760i which costs Rs 1.9 crore on road. But as per Mr Ambani's Z-category security requirement, it was armoured by BMW
Ambani’s car is not the only bullet proof car in the streets of Mumbai, but given the kind of vehicle with value added features has made it the costliest car owned by any Indian till date.
According to media reports, given the price of the car, it is likely to be used by the Ambanis themselves.
After owning the world’s most expensive residential property Antilla, Mukesh Ambani has again set a record of the
(image credits: cars.com)
Popular on BI
- Indian moviegoers might stay home this August in spite of big releases, says survey
- This startup offers ‘super’ healthy snacks for the price of Lay’s, Kurkure
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen