Mumbai pays highest to Analytics and Big Data Professionals: Report
AdvertisementAccording to the Analytics &
According to the report, Big Data professionals earn 8% more than the data scientists. However, one’s salary can go up 26% with knowledge of both data science and Big Data technologies.
R skills pay the most and are used the most. However, data shows the highest salaries are paid to analysts who know more than just R or Python. Combinations that include R and Python are best paid with the highest recorded salary for 2015 - 2016 being 12.75 lakhs p.a. for analysts with knowledge of SPSS, SAS, R and Python.
The biggest jump in salaries is seen after the 5-year mark, where analysts can expect up to a 70% raise with an average pay of 12.3 lakhs p.a. A decade of experience can boost this figure by more than 250%.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- Ocean tourism needs to escalate resilience community and requires to transmute into sustainability
- Remember to tip your waiter, there is no more service charge on your bill
- Personal data of over 1 billion Chinese users available for sale on the dark web
- Egypt's Suez Canal records highest ever revenue of $7 billion
- Twitter complies with new IT rules issued by Ministry of Electronics and IT