Mumbai pays highest to Analytics and Big Data Professionals: Report
AdvertisementAccording to the Analytics &
According to the report, Big Data professionals earn 8% more than the data scientists. However, one’s salary can go up 26% with knowledge of both data science and Big Data technologies.
R skills pay the most and are used the most. However, data shows the highest salaries are paid to analysts who know more than just R or Python. Combinations that include R and Python are best paid with the highest recorded salary for 2015 - 2016 being 12.75 lakhs p.a. for analysts with knowledge of SPSS, SAS, R and Python.
The biggest jump in salaries is seen after the 5-year mark, where analysts can expect up to a 70% raise with an average pay of 12.3 lakhs p.a. A decade of experience can boost this figure by more than 250%.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Centre to convene all-party meet Monday to finalise strategies for 2023 G-20 summit
- Family members of Indian workers now eligible to work in Canada
- Researchers reveal new genetic mutation cause of childhood glaucoma
- Apple 'fully resumed' advertising on Twitter, says Musk