Netflix has set up posters that let people face-swap with characters from its biggest shows
As we first saw reported on The Drum, the posters feature characters from shows including "House of Cards," "Orange is the New Black," and "Daredevil" positioned next to a "your face here" symbol.To get the face-swap to work, people taking part need to fire up Snapchat and use the face-swap function inside the app to take a selfie.
The campaign was created by the Darewin agency.People have been tweeting their face-swapping results under the #NeflixSwap hashtag:
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021