New PayPal Exec Blasts Fellow Employees In Late-Night Tweets
According to his Twitter account, Agrawal was at Jazz Fest in New Orleans when he started calling out PayPal employees. He called Christina Smedley, PayPal's vice president of global communications, a "useless middle manager" as well as a "piece of s--t." He then tweeted "People who should be fire from paypal Don Christmas a pool a kick." The name seems to be an autocorrect issue; we couldn't find record of anyone named Don Christmas at PayPal .
This isn't the first time Agrawal has expressed his opinions so explicitly. Almost exactly one year before he joined PayPal, he wrote a post on VentureBeat calling the company's point-of-sale service a "piece of s--t."
Later in the night, Agrawal also tweeted what "Oh. I quit pay a tonight." The next day, he apologized to PayPal's president, David Marcus, and vice president of growth and global strategy, Stan Chudnovsky, and posted a picture of himself with the words: "Day one of my next adventure? I am so ducking tired."
Agrawal is also the principal analyst at reDesign mobile.
Business Insider reached out to both Agrawal and PayPal and will update when we hear back. It is theoretically possible that he was hacked.
Here are his tweets in order:
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Cyrus Mistry's father, Pallonji Mistry passes away at 93
- Google invests in Indian fintech startup Progap which provides credit to SMEs
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- Govt asked Twitter to block advocacy groups, journalists, and farm protest supporters
- Indian power crisis is far from over as global coal prices surge