Neymar's move to PSG will cost the French soccer giant more than $500 million
Neymar's transfer fee of $263 million (€222 million) has already been paid "in full," according to the BBC. On top of that, Neymar received a five-year contract and will be paid an annual salary of $53 million (€45 million), making him the highest-paid footballer in the world.
Neymar has surpassed Carlos Tevez as the highest-paid footballer. Tevez is reportedly making $42 million per year for the Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India