Nike Just Launched A Direct Threat To Lululemon
The first location opened this week in Newport Beach, California and it has all the trappings of a Lululemon store and more, including a fitness studio, footwear trials, and bra fitting and pant hemming services.The 6,000-square-foot store will offer yoga classes in the studio, pictured below, as well as running and training clubs, the company says.
"Our women's business has never been stronger and this new store is the ultimate expression of our commitment to women who run, train and live the look of sport and fitness throughout their day," Amy Montagne, the vice president of Nike Women, said in a statement.Nike expects its women's business to grow faster than its men's business, from $5 billion at the end of this fiscal year to $7 billion by 2017, according to Bloomberg.
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers