Nordstrom's website is crashing on one of the retailer's biggest shopping days of the year
"I can't even get into the customer service line because the phone is ringing busy," one person wrote on Nordstrom's Facebook page. "Probably won't be able to get the pre-sale items I want by the time functionality is restored. I will be cancelling my Nordstrom account after 20 years!""Chat isn't working, checkout keeps booting me out when it's not emptying my cart, I keep getting signed out, and the phone lines are busy," another person wrote on the Facebook page. "I've never seen Nordstrom so totally unprepared for a sale, and this is by far your worst showing."
Nordstrom apologized for the site issues in a Twitter post on Thursday.
We apologize for the site issues many of you are experiencing. Our teams are working hard to restore. Thank you for your patience.- Nordstrom (@Nordstrom) July 13, 2017
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days