Now, a ‘Made in India’ Ford car. We sure do like the sound of it!
The one year old
Modi’s baritone having crossed the Atlantic has reached
In an exclusive interview with the ET recently, Fields had expressed interest in increasing the product development capability in the country.
This development comes 10 months after its Global CEO
"There's a tremendous engineering talent here, and we want to tap into that and grow our product development capability here methodically over a period of time," Fields had said.
With this fresh investment,
ET has learnt that the announcement on the Chennai R&D centre is likely to be made in the second half of this year, and the agreement with the
People close to the company have told the financial daily that development of new B500 project, which will spawn a new midsize segment sedan to take on the
With a huge talent pool of skilled engineering workforce, India can become an important development hub for Ford India. Its rivals such as Maruti
However, the company is yet to officially make any statement regarding the same.
- Highest single-day spike of 20,903 COVID-19 cases in India, recovery rate crosses 60 pc
- 2,520 fresh COVID-19 cases in Delhi take tally to over 94K; death toll rises to 2,923
- PM speaks to Assam CM over flood, COVID-19; announces Rs 2 lakh each for those killed in deluge
- Maha records another daily high of 6,364 new coronavirus cases
- Rajasthan reports 10 more COVID-19 deaths, 390 new cases