Now build a bot in minutes with the launch of Gupshup’s new platform
These bots will enable shopping, ordering food, banking, trading and almost everything one doe through messaging apps. One can chat with a bot and order anything from books of your choice to a pizza with your choice of toppings.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
“Bots are the new apps. Bots will transform virtually every aspect of our lives, making ti simpler and easier to engage with businesses and brands just by chatting with them,” said Beerud Sheth, founder and CEO of Gupshup.
Gupshup offers tools for the entire bot lifecycle. One can build, test and deploy a bot in minutes. Monitoring and tracking of the bots have been automated.
“Every business and brand will have to develop a bot strategy quickly. Gupshup.io offers the most advanced tools globally for developers preparing to meet the explosive demand for messaging bpots and services,” said Beerud.
The first 1000 API calls will be free and after that one has to pay $1 for every 1000 API calls.
(Image credits: gupshup.io)
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins
- How to check the IMEI number on your phone
- India vs England Test Series: Here’s the schedule, match timings, trivia and where you can watch it
- India’s NFT space is growing almost as fast as cryptocurrencies did