Now, buy Swarovski crystals online as jewellery brand ties up with Myntra
With an objective to consolidate reach and increase its accessibility with tech-savvy consumers and the Tier 2 markets, Swarovski, the popular
The brand has tied up with e-commerce website Myntra and its products will be exclusively available on the
This will be
Consumers will be able to shop for the same collections (earrings, bracelets, necklaces, sets, watches, writing Instruments and more) available at Swarovski stores as well as choose from the brand’s diverse fashion and trend options.
In all, there will be over 300 selections for customers to choose with prices ranging from ₹ 1990 to ₹ 49,900.
Talking about the partnership and the brand going digital, Sukanya Dutta Roy,Managing Director,
Futhermore, according to an ASSOCHAM study, Indians are likely to spend USD 35 billion on online luxury stores by 2016, compared to USD 8 billion in 2012. The report also states that, the jewelry category was expected to grow by 30-35% in the next three years. The high internet penetration across tier-II and tier-III cities along with high disposable income shall lead to approximately 100 million transactions on the Internet by 2020.
- Best voltage stabilizers for home use in India
- Times Internet's M360 partners with Google to enable effective monetization for digital publishers
- With 82,170 new COVID-19, India's coronavirus tally crossed 60 lakh
- RBI approves panel of three independent directors to run Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Farmers protest against three farm bills turn violent after protestors set a tractor on fire near India Gate