OYO Rooms ties up with PayPal to make its global expansion more efficient
OYO Rooms global expansion plans go one step further by making payment easy for global consumers. Online payment solutions provider
"Growth of new age businesses like OYO Rooms can be further accelerated if they are protected against online payment risks and frauds," PayPal APAC Regional Merchant Services VP Hamish Moline told PTI.
PayPal's technology protects merchants such as OYO Rooms against unauthorised transactions and mitigates associated risks, he added.
The partnership with PayPal will enable OYO Rooms' customers to pay for their bookings in Malaysia and other South East Asian countries, the two companies said in a joint statement.
"This tie-up with PayPal will assist us in delivering a seamless payment experience through reduced friction during payment process. PayPal is a global leader in payments and we look forward to their network supporting our growth," OYO Rooms COO, Abhinav Sinha told PTI.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining