OYO eyes Rs 413 crore funding, to be valued at Rs 3129 crores
After this new round of funding, the post-money valuation of Ritesh Agarwal-led company will be at Rs 3129 crore or about $460 million, says the filing.
It was in August last year that OYO, started in 2013, had raised its previous round of funding of $100 million; the round was led by Softbank Corp, the telecom and internet major based in Japan. After that round, the company was valued at $400 million.
Also read: Now you can book OYO Rooms on your next trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok
It was also reported earlier that VentureNursery, the Mumbai-based start-up accelerator which was the first investor in OYO, had raised some issues while
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Google says it will pull Search out of Australia if the government doesn't back down on the media bargaining code
- Recession in India will end latest by March, says a top economist
- Amazfit GTS 2 review – feature-rich, but there’s still room for improvement