OYO's Zo acquisition could be delayed because of its first investor
Budget hotel aggregator
As per sources,
Also read: Exclusive: OYO Rooms’ CEO says soon staying at OYO hotels will be like staying at luxurious homes! Easy walk-in, easy walk-out
"VentureNursery is demanding right to information and exit at $700-million valuation, both terms which are unacceptable to OYO's larger shareholders," a person directly familiar with the development told ET.
Experts and investors opine that even though VentureNursery does not have enough shares to block the proposed merger, its demands should be addressed as it can otherwise create hurdles in the works for OYO, which is looking to raise fresh capital.
The reason behind these sudden demands could be the disagreement within OYO, as some managers are not convinced about the terms of
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France