Of the three new iPhones coming in September, here's why the 'iPhone 11 Pro' will be the best phone for most people
- Apple is expected to announce a new lineup of smartphones in September.
- We have a pretty good idea of what to expect from Apple's new iPhone lineup, which may consist of an "iPhone 11," "iPhone 11 Pro," and "iPhone 11 Pro Max."
- The $1,000 option, the iPhone 11 Pro, will likely be the best new iPhone for most people.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It's almost September, which means new iPhones are almost here.
Apple traditionally holds an event in early to mid-September to announce new iPhones. This year, we're expecting an "iPhone 11," "iPhone 11 Pro," and "iPhone 11 Pro Max."
The iPhone 11 is said to be the cheapest option; it's rumored to be the successor to last year's iPhone XR, which started at $750.
Read more: Here's what Business Insider readers have to say about the iPhone 11, Apple's next smartphone expected to arrive in September
The two "Pro" models, on the other hand, would be the follow-ups to last year's iPhone XS and XS Max, which started at $1,000 and $1,100, respectively.
Based on what we know, though, it sounds like the smaller iPhone 11 "Pro," and not the standard iPhone 11, will be the best option for most people.
The iPhone 11 Pro looks like it's going to be the ideal size, between the three new iPhones.
The baseline iPhone 11 Pro is expected to be entry point for Apple's new camera tech.
If Apple has any other features that are exclusive to the "Pro" models, the iPhone 11 Pro is the cheapest way to experience them.
Which new iPhone would you want to buy?
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu