Oil rig count drops for 8th straight week
Not much happened on the rig count front this week.
The US oil rig count fell by 1 to 594, according to driller Baker Hughes.The combined count of oil and gas rigs was unchanged at 787, the lowest since April 2002.
Here's the latest rig count chart:
Andy Kiersz/Business Insider
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure