One wallet to pay for them all: MobiKwik ties up with Zomato, OYORooms
In the age of the abundance of mobile payment
In its bid to reach even deeper into the payments sector, MobiKwik has tied up with two players who have revolutionized the hotel and food ordering industry.
By tying up with
Increased smartphone penetration and usage in Tier II and III Indian cities is paving the way for increased growth of the on-demand delivery, dining and the sharing economy.
Talking about the tie-up, Bipin Preet Singh, CEO, MobiKwik , “Cumulative research indicates that online platforms will occupy 15-20% of the total spend of the Indian economy by 2020. Our tie ups with category leaders such as OYO Rooms and Zomato positions us well to leverage that wave.”
Other popular brands currently using MobiKwik’s services include Uber, Meru Cabs, Big Bazaar, WHSmith India, Café Coffee Day, PVR, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, Star Sports, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra.
Popular on BI
- Microsoft joins hands with MSDE, CBC to train 2.5 mn civil servants in India
- Best RO water purifier for home in India
- Hyundai launched its premium SUV Tucson in India with automated sensing technology - check details here
- Drive to plant the globe's largest mangrove forest in proximity to Sundarbans in Bangladesh
- Healthy household balance sheets will push auto, consumer goods sales: Morgan Stanley