One wallet to pay for them all: MobiKwik ties up with Zomato, OYORooms
In the age of the abundance of mobile payment
In its bid to reach even deeper into the payments sector, MobiKwik has tied up with two players who have revolutionized the hotel and food ordering industry.
By tying up with
Increased smartphone penetration and usage in Tier II and III Indian cities is paving the way for increased growth of the on-demand delivery, dining and the sharing economy.
Talking about the tie-up, Bipin Preet Singh, CEO, MobiKwik, “Cumulative research indicates that online platforms will occupy 15-20% of the total spend of the Indian economy by 2020. Our tie ups with category leaders such as OYO Rooms and Zomato positions us well to leverage that wave.”
Other popular brands currently using MobiKwik’s services include Uber, Meru Cabs, Big Bazaar, WHSmith India, Café Coffee Day, PVR, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, Star Sports, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra.
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar