OnePlus just unveiled its priciest phone yet, the OnePlus 7 Pro. Here's how it compares to the more affordable OnePlus 6T.
- The recently announced $670 OnePlus 7 Pro is available to buy now, but it's the priciest OnePlus phone to date.
- The cheaper version of the OnePlus 7 Pro, the regular OnePlus 7, won't be available in the US, so those who want to stay under the $600 mark will have the option to buy the $550 OnePlus 6T, which came out in November 2018.
- The OnePlus 6T is still a fantastic smartphone that costs $120 less than the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
OnePlus has unveiled its new OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone that schools Apple and Samsung in how to make a premium smartphone.With that said, starting at $670, the OnePlus 7 Pro is uncharacteristically pricey for OnePlus phones, which have never started above the $600 mark. The OnePlus 7 Pro is the priciest phone that OnePlus has released so far.
Instead of the OnePlus 7, the company is making its previous OnePlus 6T, which was released in November 2018, available for $550.Here's how the two phones compare:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
The OnePlus 6T starts at $550 — $120 less than the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The OnePlus 6T runs on 2018 specs, while the OnePlus 7 Pro runs on 2019 specs, but that's not a bad thing — especially with OnePlus phones.Advertisement
The OnePlus 6T has a great camera, but it doesn't have as many options as the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The designs of the OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 7 Pro aren't all that different.Advertisement
The OnePlus 7 Pro does, however, have a big screen upgrade.
The OnePlus 6T has one of the least offensive notches on any smartphone. But the OnePlus 7 Pro doesn't have an iPhone-style notch at all, or a Samsung-style selfie camera cutout.Advertisement
The OnePlus 7 Pro's pop-up selfie camera is neat and makes the no-notch display possible, but it could carry an extra risk.
So, what'll it be?Advertisement
- Commonwealth, women sailing crew to fight marine pollution
- Was Sebamed’s competitive strategy strong enough to leave a long-lasting mark on the consumer’s mind?
- Sensex breaches the historic 50,000 mark as Joe Biden's swearing in triggers a cheer in Indian markets
- JBL Flip 5, boAt Stone 1000 and other Bluetooth speakers on discount on Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Bollywood leading actresses are writing big cheques for Indian startups